The superior quality of Terminus towel warmers is the result of many years of experience and competence in production technologies. Every step of production is thoroughly controled so that the finished product meets the highest demands of our customers.
The advantages of Terminus towel warmers:
- The durability coefficient of the welded seam is 1.
- All Terminus towel warmers are manufactured using the environmentally friendly and hypo-allergenic stainless steel AISI 304l with a reduced carbon content.
- The ideal geometry of pieces is achieved due to the use of cutting-edge robotized machines.
- Class 12 polishing provides the mirror-like effect of the warmer surface
- Certificates of quality confirm the high level of safety and reliability of our products
- 10 years of guaranteed quality
- Our products are insured against causing harm to third parties by the insurance company “INGOSSTRAH”
- Quality control at every step keeps defective pieces from the store shelves
- The use of unique profiles that do not have any equivalents on the national market
- The design of prime models has been performed with the participation of the Italian designer Antonio Ruggiero
- The patented technology “EUROTAN” is used to manufacture electric towel warmers. This technology allows to save electric power and protects the piece from overheating and overcooling.
- Concealed wiring enables to power the towel warmer without any visible cables.