TERMINUS is the largest towel warmer producer in Russia and the CIS.
The TERMINUS enterprise is located in the industrial city Elektrostal (near Moscow) and includes two production areas, warehouses and administrative buildings with total area over 17 000 sq. m. The enterprise operates 24 hours a day seven days a week, providing high productivity. Up to 80,000 products can be stored in the general warehouse complex. Competent organization of work of warehouses provides optimal storage conditions and shipping.
The basics of the TERMINUS enterprise:
- High demands on materials. High-quality steel AISI 304L is only used. The tubes are welded by laser welding, which ensures strength and durability even under excess pressure. All raw materials have certificates of conformity to technical requirements.
- Monitoring at each stage of production. Quality management in TERMINUS includes personal responsibility of each employee for the results of the work. All TERMINUS towel warmers are pneumatic and hydro tested at a pressure of 18 atm.
- Work with reliable suppliers. Parts and accessories are inspected carefully before installation in a towel warmer.
- The use of high-tech equipment. The TERMINUS enterprise is equipped with modern robotized machines producing the unique technology products which have high quality and perfect shape and ensure reliability in continuous operation.
- Safety and environmental friendliness. The TERMINUS enterprise is an example of modern production, where the use of new technologies promotes safe working conditions, efficient energy saving and environmental care.